Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Sammael fig...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    For those of you with one... how many eyes does he have? The one I saw only has 3 visible... the 4th looks like it wasn't painted or is winking because there's no paint app on it... not even a bump for an eyeball either...

    Is this the way they are supposed to be?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, the one I'm shipping to you in 5 days (thought I forgot didn't ya [img]wink.gif[/img] ) has 3 and what looks like an empty socket, I guess.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool! Excellent! Hellboy happines!

    I didn't want to hound you since you were so nice to offer... I was just sourcing backup options. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    5 days, huh? Now that you've put a time frame on it I won't be able to contain myself...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, it'll go out on the 28th , AT THE LATEST. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    so, probably the 28th. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I just checked some movie related images and apparently he only has 3 eyes...

    Gosh durn it... ya lurn somethin' new every day...

    Hellboy awaits for battle some time after the 28th... maybe I should go get his work-out gear fig so he's prepared...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never noticed till you mentioned it. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    and yeah, HB should, cuz Sam will kick his ass.

    btw, I drilled holes in his feet, so he can use a stand. thought you should know.
    he's a heavy SOB, and tends to need one.
    I'll toss one in for ya.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, he was only intended to have 3 eyes.

    And yep, he rules.

    Ane yep, he's heavy, but articulated enow that you can pose him in a spring-to attack crouch w/one arm down. And he's still nearly as tall as HB in that pose. O_O

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Weee... I can't wait!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mine (well, yours) is standing upright, perfectly straight, no stand. Elmer's was involved though.

    I think you'll find the stand useful if you don't want him crouched.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Crouch, I say! Crouch! Crouch! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •